Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Erm hello *Trigger Warnings Miscarriage and SU*

JUSTANOTHER
    thanks everyone for welcome...its heart felt appreciated

Hunni, first off I really think you need to talk to your doctor if you’re concerned about the menopause - getting your hormone levels checked will let you answer that concern, one way or another.

As to the anti depressants, that particular type may not work for you but there are many more, different ADs that may suit you better. Please don’t assume that, just because that one was not for you, that they all won’t work. Please just leave an open mind......

Have you considered foster Work?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I was going to suggest fostering too, it can be tough, but it sounds like you'd actually be really good and compassionate to any young person who'd been through stuff...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

JUSTANOTHER
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    Hi and welcome
    Hi,

Thanks for yours and everyone's advice. I managed to get a emergency appointment and I've been referred for counselling. Although, its obviously some time away, the very act of contacting the doctor and collectively arriving at that decision, feels like its already made a difference to my state of mind. I feel reassured that Im on the right path.

I felt so completely hopeless the other day when I joined this group. Cried literally all day (and crying intensely on and off for 4 days).

Its going to be a long process but I know Im in the right hands now.

Thank you.

Well done hunni, that’s an important step
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I'm so glad you've made that decision and that things are looking even a little brighter.... I'm really glad you came back to let us know how you are getting on.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!