Thread: Hi

Invisable

Hi

Hi there,

I'm new.

I've got depression, I had it for years and to this day can not figure it out! Whether it's my mind playing tricks on me or if I'm just going insane. I've had counselling before but have felt like a foul and found it difficult to open up so haven't done it since.

I feel forgotten about, I have no friends just another body in this world. I feel like my opinion doesn't matter I feel worthless to my fiance. I don't confide in him anymore about my depression because last time I did he didn't take it seriously and mocked me. After months of looking for work after being off sick with this illness I finally found a job I feel I could do but only to be told that what I'm doing is not good enough and have to try better so I am gutted at that and so it's bk to looking for another job as I don't feel comfortable and don't need that kinda pressure. It's just a vicious circle with depression and jobs atm lately. I am on meds, dosed been increased to 200mg sertraline

Hi and welcome

Invisable
    Thank you

Hi there and welcome to DWD. You definitely won't be invisible here. Do you have a good support system at all?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

patb
    Hi there and welcome x

Hi and welcome
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

JUSTANOTHER
    Hey!

You might feel invisible but I you're not. Im new here too and so "Hi!" now we are both visible :D

How long have you been on the meds? Are you noticing a difference?