Page 147 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147
Results 1,461 to 1,469 of 1469

Thread: I'm Back *SU Trigger*

Moderator of Awesomeness magie06's Avatar
    I am so proud of all my walking today. I didn't feel it and I've done almost 15,000 steps. Now, my feet are up and I promise I'm going nowhere for the rest of the day. (I've just to pick up the car, I almost forgot).
    The wind is still howling about the place, and the showers are more like torrential down pours, but I don't have far to go to pick up the car.

That's brilliant Magie, I enjoy walking the sights the sounds the fresh air, not been too windy here, 15,000 steps wow definitely put you feet up and watch some TV
    71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Wow that's loads of steps!!!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

I didn't think I had too much to do today, but I was wrong. Dropped Ais to school, went to ww, down half a pound, just one pound to go to get to 50 pounds, but I did hit an official 3 and a half stone today. After ww I went to physiio, walked out and back to the car park, called the uniform shop to see if the sweatshirt I had ordered for Ais had come in yet. Still no sign of it. I came home, sorted some laundry, got a text from the uniform shop to say the sweatshirt had come in today. Had some lunch, went back up town and collected the sweatshirt, walked to the shoe shop to see if they could fix the Velcro on my summer shoes because it keeps opening on me when I walk. It costs 10 euro to do it which is a lot cheaper than a new pair of shoes and only takes about a week. Collected Ais, made her lunch, finished the laundry, and got the dinner. Cleaned up and eventually sat down at about 6.30. I've had my feet up and I've spent time on my tablet because we've no tv. The storm blew the aerial off the roof and knocked out our signal. The aerial man is to come tomorrow or Saturday to see if he can do something with it. Saturday is Casualty day and I can't get the BBC iplayer on my tablet here.
    Tomorrow should be a quieter day.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    You're doing amazing!!!
    Tn prdu, jhami s rcbro

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaquaia For This Useful Post:

magie06 (Yesterday)

Well done for the loss!
    Come on everybody, join in the QUIZ, I need the competition!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

magie06 (Yesterday)

That was a really busy day you've had today, hope you have a quieter day tomorrow.
    71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Well done on the loss!

Hope today is easier!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

magie06 (Yesterday)

Today was a bit easier. I spent the morning tidying my sitting room. Like I said yesterday, our aerial was a casualty of storm Ali, and the person is to call tomorrow to see if he can fix it. There was an inch of dust on to TV and I would have been embarrassed to have someone come in and see the state of it. They are digging up the footpaths outside to put down fibre cables for Virgin Media and it's causing a lot of dust. I actually came close to an asthma attack today from doing the dusting, it was that bad. It needed doing, and today I was up to it.
    Mood wise, I feel better. I mentioned it to my GP on Wednesday, and she asked me how long I'm on the increased dose. So I told her, it's been about 8 weeks. She said that they will start to work in the next few days, and she's not looking at decreasing them this side of Christmas. I'm so glad that she's so understanding. It makes life so much easier when someone understands where you are coming from.
    It's past my bedtime so I'll say goodnight, and I'll pop in again tomorrow.