Page 101 of 148 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1473

Thread: I'm Back *SU Trigger*

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar

Hull has only just got the go ahead for a CAMHS inpatient unit and that is after a massive fight led by one of our MPs and our local paper. For years the closest CAMHS unit has been York and that's only if beds are available. There has been a widely publicised case of a girl from Hull being sent to Manchester for psychiatric care. It's all wrong

Tn prdu, jhami s rcbro

It is so wrong...
    I'm glad that the funeral went as well as it could possibly have done. Sounds really emotional..
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Moderator of Awesomeness magie06's Avatar
    Today I wanted it to be about having fun. We've been through so much since last Thursday, I felt like Aisling deserved a day off from everything today. We invited her friend over and we went to the beach. It was misting while we were there, but it just added to the fun today. The girls were wet anyway, they were in and out of the water and I didn't mind it. I've taken a shower and changed out of my damp clothes since we got home. The tide was in almost all the way today, there was very little sand left when we were leaving, but Aisling said it was her favourite day because she didn't have to walk far to go into the water. I paddled and walked some of the prom and when the mist got too heavy, we just came home. Unfortunately, we were coming home just as the factories were going home, so we got stuck in traffic, but the girls didn't mind, as we played A - Z categories all the way. Someone suggested a topic and we had to take turns naming something beginning with the letter of the alphabet when it was our turn. Example one of my categories was girls names. so I began with A and the girls took it in turns following on from there. It was good fun and it certainly passed the time.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Sounds like you had a lovely day
    Tn prdu, jhami s rcbro

Sounds like you Ais and her friend had a lovely day out.
    71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

I'm so glad you've had a fun day. You certaunly have been through more than enough to have it...
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Glad you had a nice day love. Well earned if you ask me! You always go that extra mile with Ais and her friends. You have the patience of a saint!...have another good one today.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

magie06 (12-07-18),Suzi (12-07-18)

Moderator of Awesomeness magie06's Avatar
    Well everyone, after my epic weight loss last week, I was back to a more normal half pound off today. After all the sandwiches, and sitting around of the last 7 days I'm not a bit surprised. But look, I went today, faced the scale and I can move on from here. Hopefully this week will be more 'normal', whatever that is.

That's okay Magie your weight is still heading downwards which a fantastic achievement.
    71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Half a pound is still half a pound better than nothing
    Come on everybody, join in the QUIZ, I need the competition!