Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coming out Story *SH AB TRIGGERS*

Mellymel

Lightbulb Coming out Story *SH AB TRIGGERS*

Hi My name is Melly Mel I am 33 years old from London England UK and have been a resident since birth, I have been living with Depression for over 15 years, in this time I have been subject to homelessness, physical abuse, domestic abuse, Psychological abuse, life changing accidents, mental break down, suicidal thoughts, self harm, Psychotherapy, Refuge rehabilitation and resettlement in the community.
    I have been battling this alone until now. I have found that sharing my experiences with other like minded people provides huge support as well as trying holistic ways to battle the highs and the lows that come along with depression. I am interested in talking to others and making new friends who can be a source of enrichment for myself and others around me suffering the same fate.
    I am combating the effects of long term depression with a realistic open minded holistic and non invasive manner that will benefit mind body and soul.
    I want to make connections and build strength in numbers so there is a true sense of never really being alone even in crisis mode.
    Today is a good day for me and hope I can at least be there for once person who is having a bad day so in turn when I am facing my demise I may be granted a form of support.

Open to communicate with all

Love Light and Blessings

XOXO
    Last edited by Jaquaia; 28-03-18 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Trigger warning added as per DWD procedure

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Hi and welcome. I've added a trigger warning to your post. It's nothing to worry about, it's just so other members can avoid reading it if it will trigger them.

You've been through so much and sound so strong!
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Hi and welcome

Facing your demise? What do you mean by that?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Hi and welcome to DWD. I look forward to getting to know you!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Mellymel
    Hi Paula I basically meant my downfall if you get me?

Why do you think that’s going to happen?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Mellymel
    Hi Jaquia and thank you it is okay I get that some things are triggers for others. I appreciated the trigger warning on other posts I have read.
    I do try to keep my head above it all xxx

Do you have any friends or other supportive people around you?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Mellymel
    I do not feel I am going through my downfall now but sure enough at my worst point I was certainly on a downward spiral. I have hit the lowest point and am on the climb, only way is up for me to go now so am trying to work on myself. My intro was an insight to where I have come from. Back then I was not even able to reach out and talk about things. It has been 6 month since begin reintegrated back into the swing of things. My first time speaking to others about it so it may be unclear at times so I appreciate the fact that you are even taking the time out to take on any of what I am saying xxx

Mellymel
    I had to be removed from all my friends and family about just over a year ago and have been relocated to another place in England. I am only just now regaining some contact with family but keep a distance from friends now so no social life lol. I do have a partner that I have been with for seven years on the 31st of this month and they have been a great support. Most times they were all I had other than my dogs one of which I lost last year xxx