Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263

Thread: boyfriends depression breaking my heart SU trigger

Being snappy and irritated all the time is being horrible. I have depression and anxiety but Iím not awful to my family all the time.
    Come on everybody, join in the QUIZ, I need the competition!

But like you guys says depression affects people in various different ways.. He's always had a problem with anger but never to this extent...

Are you guys all thinking now that this is his way of wanting to end things between us..??

I have no idea about that, but I do know that having anxiety and depression does not mean you are or should be horrible to those you claim to love.... I know I wouldn't accept it from my husband. The same as he wouldn't accept it from me..

I don't know then.. Everytime I tell him he says he's not doing it on purpose and how its not just me he's doing it to.. He says he doesn't know how to stop himself doing it and just feels like he's getting worse..

Perhaps I should just end it like everyone days.. Perhaps he doesn't love me and that's why he's pushing me away...

Until he's seen his doctor or until you both talk properly either on your own or with relationship counselling I can't tell you what you should do...

Hunni, we can not tell you what you should be doing. All we can give you is the benefit of our experiences, you are the only one who can decide whether it helps or not. I donít know what you should do, I do think youíre in an awful situation. I wish I had answers but I donít. Relationship counselling may give you those answers
    Come on everybody, join in the QUIZ, I need the competition!