Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: boyfriends depression breaking my heart SU trigger

But just because it is now, doesn't mean it's always going to be....
    Until he goes back and sees his GP and tells them honestly how he's been feeling that's all you can do...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Hereforyou
    Thank you Suzi.. That's helpful to hear.. Even if he never recovers just having a glimmer or hope that it won't be like this forever is good..

He's going back today to see the GP.. I am trying to keep really positive and I've given him some things to ask the GP on my behalf (to avoid asking if I can go again) .. I am trying my best to remain positive about today.. Telling myself that today the GP will finally get things moving with the anger management and therapy.. Telling myself that the next antidepressant will work.. Telling myself he will have a good day and feel "okay" .. And most importantly telling myself that things will get better and we will find what works for him soon..

He's trying Cranosacrial Therapy today too so I am hoping that helps to at least help either the side effects or to relax him..

He's likely to be exhausted after the Drs appointment - being on a full on adrenaline high with anxiety is exhausting..
    If they go for a different anti d then it may not be the right one either.. Some work better for others - it's a trial and error thing I'm afraid...

Hereforyou
    I made him aware he might exhausted after the massage therapy today anyway so that's fine...

I am trying to keep positive.. I know there's a chance this one may not workagain but I am keeping hopeful.. I don't want to be negative as I feel like he's feeling enough of that for the two of us.. So I am trying to think positive and be hopeful for both of us.... Still remaining realistic of course...

He will be extra tired today. When I have acupuncture I am not able for anything else for the day. Try not to be upset when he falls into the couch and doesn't more for the rest of today.

Hereforyou
    If it means he can feel rested and relaxed I'll welcome the idea.. I've already told him not to work tomorrow as he will be extra tired and his appointment finishes today at about 820pm so I plan to have him something super yummy for dinner and just let him sleep when he needs to...

Just be aware, he might not be hungry.

Hereforyou
    That's fine.. At least it's there if he wants it...

That sounds lovely... Just keep it calm and it'll really help

Hereforyou
    That's the plan.. I am trying to be more supportive and caring I guess..