Page 47 of 63 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: boyfriends depression breaking my heart SU trigger

Sweetheart I don't know what to say.
    So he's out of anti d's and has gone away?
    What was the argument about?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Hereforyou
    I am absolutely in bits.. He acts like he doesn't love me and doesn't care.. He rolled in this morning at 230am saying he went to the pub.. Left at 8pm and has been sat on the trains going back and forth because he fell asleep for 6 hours.. He lost his brand new £900 phone though he claims to "think" he knows where it is which leads me to believe his whole story is made up again..

He went away this morning as I basically made sure he got up and left.. He said he forgot about the doctors but remembered that he was ed off with me because of the argument this morning (which was because I asked to go to the doctors) .. He phoned them and asked them for an emergency prescription for 7 days but I had to pick them up for him so he hasn't got any for tomorrow so is going to skip tomorrow...

I am at my wits end with him.. Every one including his own friends and mother is telling me to kick him out...

Why did you ask him again about going to the drs yesterday? He'd made it really clear he didn't want you to go......

He's not right, but you keep pressuring him is going to cause him to kick off.
    Wait and see if his phone "turns up"

Make sure you have a lovely evening tonight....

Hereforyou
    I went through why I asked again beforehand.. But I also apologised after it happened and he carried it on...

I don't think I want to sit around and wait anymore.. Every time he does something our of order or mean to me he just seems to get away with it because he's depressed.. Meanwhile I am sat here gutted and extremely low myself and he's off paintballing having a whale of a time not even with a care in the world or thought for me..

I am trying my best to be supportive but I get the smallest of things thrown in my face and no thanks whatsoever for even the smallest of gestures...

I can understand why you are feeling like that....
    I've already said that actually depression isn't an excuse for treating you badly - ever.

Hereforyou
    So I think when he comes home tomorrow I will tell him to go back to his mum's.. He hasn't bothered to text or call me today knowing I am upset and angry at him...

And to top it off.. He told me he didn't want me to go paintball with him so he could have space and time to sit in a room on his own and think but I've just been told he's currently sat in the bar with the entire paintball team laughing and enjoying himself..

As much as I want him to enjoy himself I get the feeling now that it was never about needing time to think about work and paintball it was just an excuse to get away from me...

Who told you that?

Hereforyou
    My partner told me he wanted space and time to think about what's wrong with him and what's going on in his head...

And my dad (who's there as the camera man and driver) is with them now and told me my partner is in the bar (not drinking) having a laugh surrounded by the team...

So he isn't drinking? Could he be just trying to fit in?
    Did you have a good day with your nephews?

Hereforyou
    Not that my dad can tell no.. Possibly but my dad is very cross with him and thinks he's acting really carefree..

I had an okay day...Unfortunately I was really down about him so it hindered my day...