Page 46 of 63 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: boyfriends depression breaking my heart SU trigger

It's always good to act young free and single.

Hereforyou
    Haha the young and free bit yes but acting single in a relationship I am not sure I agree with..

If that's the case I might as well be single...

Quote Originally Posted by Hereforyou View Post
    I am just going to do that Magie.. He never seems to see any problem in how he speaks or what he does lately.. It's all just my fault...

I think I will just leave him to sulk now.. I am not going to try anymore than I already have..

And as bad as it feels for me to say this I couldn't care less if me being off with him makes him feel worse..
    I'm not sure that he's "sulking" at all!
    If you genuinely don't care if you're making him better or worse, then you need to seriously think about things this weekend...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Hereforyou
    I guess I am just angry at the moment.. Of course I do care.. I care about him massively..

But I hate the way he's been making me feel about myself.. And I hate that he gets a "get out of jail free card" because he doesn't see the problem in what's he's done..

Hereforyou
    He's now missed his doctors appointment and has no more antidepressants left.. All because we had an argument this morning..

Now he's not come home after work again and his phone is off.. He hasn't communicated with me saying he was gonna be late or anything ...

This is exactly why I feel like making him leave...

You’re angry so you’re more likely to do or say something you’ll regret. Just put everything aside - your feelings, worries for the future etc - and don’t make any decisions until you’re calm and rational. Believe me, that’s the only way you’re going to be able to do the right thing for both of you
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Hereforyou
    But how can I carry on like this.. I am sat here crying my eyes out after only a week after him doing this to me again...

Why did he miss his appointment?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Hereforyou
    Because he's gone out drinking....

Hereforyou
    Or so I assume he is.. He hasn't contacted me at all today and his phone is off so I have no clue what or where he is again....