Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: boyfriends depression breaking my heart SU trigger

Hereforyou
    When we went out Saturday night he had gotten a bit drunk... He was more touchy feely and even gave me a proper kiss... I know I sound like I am a teenager but it's been so long since he has kissed me like that and it was just nice... He was drunk when he did it and didn't remember it the following day but I was glad that I at least got a kiss....

YAY!!!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Hereforyou
    Gutted he had to be drunk to do it and he's forgotten that he done it but small victories I guess... He still doesn't want much physical interaction when he's sober and seems to pull away or get frustrated when I ask if I can cuddle him.. I think stopping myself from pulling back and being cold with him is the hardest part...

It sounds terrible but my birthday is coming up and I am really dreading it... At the moment I don't feel like his partner at all so I am dreading feeling like this on my birthday at the end of the month...

Have you planned anything for your birthday?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Make sure you plan something to do to make you feel good on your birthday lovely....

Hereforyou
    No I haven't... Normally he plans something and then my parents plan something so I tend not to bother..

My dad asked him yesterday and he seemed to have an idea of what he wants to do.. But I'd rather do nothing if it's just going to be difficult or lonely.....

Can you plan to do something with a girl friend? Lunch out or something?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Hereforyou
    Yeah I can do I guess...

Hereforyou
    All progress has gone out the window... Feeling a little low today as it's period time and it's making me a bit teary especially with all that's going on.. I told my partner I had period pain (which I did have) and that's why I was crying and he kept trying to ask me if I wanted tablets and stuff... I didn't want to and he kept asking why so in the end I just said I am just feeling a bit emotional because that's how periods make us women feel and he asked if it was because of him...

I said no it's not at all and he asked if I would tell him if he wasn't messed up.. I told him he wasn't messed up abdbhe said he was and he's miserable.. I said that he's not been miserable the last couple of days and he said he's been doing his hardest to smile lately and it's doing his head in pretending to be fine and he went out to get something for dinner....

Now I feel like crap.....

I would