Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: World Sleep Day 2018

  1. #1
    Princess Sparkles Paula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jane Austen country
    Posts
    49,010

    World Sleep Day 2018

    Itís World Sleep Day 2018. Sleep is an issue for many of us with mental health problems, Mindís advice for getting a decent nightís sleep may seem basic but itís usually the basics we miss. Hope this helps

    https://www.mind.org.uk/information-.../#.WquKv1qnyf0
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

  2. #2
    Boss Lady ;) Suzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Surrey. UK
    Posts
    89,940
    This is totally ironic for you to post this today when I've had about 3 hours of broken sleep last night and it's F's birthday sleepover tomorrow night..........
    Wibble, wobble, jelly on a plate...


  3. #3
    Princess Sparkles Paula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jane Austen country
    Posts
    49,010
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

  4. #4
    Boss Lady ;) Suzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Surrey. UK
    Posts
    89,940
    It's fine, we'll be kicked upstairs for 9 - hoorah!
    Wibble, wobble, jelly on a plate...


  5. #5
    Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Yorkshire
    Posts
    30,240
    , we had this notified to us at work in our works website and all said if they know its world sleep day why are we here and they didnt let us sleep for the day
    If you canít fly, then run, if you canít run, then walk, if you canít walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

  6. #6
    Knight of Spamswotting by Highest order of Chufty Badges Jarre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Derby, UK
    Posts
    10,155
    I am celebrating this tomorrow... from my bed.


  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jarre For This Useful Post:

    S deleted (16-03-18),Suzi (16-03-18)

  8. #7
    Is there any other place better to celebrate Jarre? Lol

  9. #8
    Knight of Spamswotting by Highest order of Chufty Badges Jarre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Derby, UK
    Posts
    10,155
    considering it was sleeting outside and my bed was warm with a lovely soft fleece blanket it took some time to remove ones mass out it lol


  10. #9
    Boss Lady ;) Suzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Surrey. UK
    Posts
    89,940
    Lol! Don't blame you at all!
    Wibble, wobble, jelly on a plate...


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

    Jarre (18-03-18)

  12. #10

    Enough sleep for optimum health

    Yeah its true.. Even medical health stated that a good 7-9 hours sleep for optimum link removed as per DWD policy - we like to get to know our members before allowing external linksAnd only 60% of adults fall for this. Im at the other 40%..
    Last edited by Paula; 07-07-20 at 12:50 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •