For the past few weeks I have been going through the motions of life and getting on with things. Mentally I have good and bad days. Work has been challenging with obstacles , dead lines and the usual run of the mill complaints. There is always someone in authority pushing for the unachievable. On top of this my disabled sibling has to travel four hours for an operation that is very risky because of her health issues. As usual ,and because I am next of kin
I am always there , well there isn't anybody else to support her apart from her carers. Financially I can't afford to go with her but have arranged some accommodation and some time off work to be with her. Its been a lot of stress. To be honest I am worried sick about it all and have been ill with coughs and colds for three weeks now. I guess I am a little run down with life and trying to hold it all together. I don't feel sorry for myself I just feel so god dam tired. The blasted peri menopause isn't helping matters. Life really gets you down at times.