Thread: Oils etc

Oils etc

I need someone to ask stupid questions to!

So... Wax melt pots - if I get a plug in one how exactly do I use it?
    I used to always do oil burners and joss sticks, but haven't done for a while and now (apart from Olbus Oil when everyone's got a cold!!) I can't because of Crash and I'm completely out of my depth?! Surely if I put a wax thing into a burner it's just going to make a molten wax mess??

Yep it does. The name “wax melts” is a bit of a give away lol. I’ve got one but not used it in ages.

So how do you empty one when you've used it and want to use a different one? Or am I just being really stupid?

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Scrape it out or melt it and pour into a container and put it in the bin after awhile they will loose their scent then I use a cloth thats been rinsed in hot water to wipe it out and clean kitchen towel to dry it

I love my electric wax melt burner no candles for the cats to knock over yes it get hot but to be honest have had hotter spilt on me.
    Put some wax melt in and turn it on and leave it to do its thing I tend to put a little bit more in mine to make sure the bottom is covered, Caitlin is a pain for messing with the wax when its melting/melted.

There are so many different scented melts and you could make your own with the girls and the boys if they want to am going to start doing that with Caitlin soon as dont like parafin wax much prefer soy wax its better

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Angie For This Useful Post:

Suzi (11-03-18)

When the wax cools it hardens as you know so I just get a blade and score it and it breaks up so just chuck it is the bin. Alternatively order some wicks and use the old wax to make candles with if you wanna recycle

7. The Following User Says Thank You to S deleted For This Useful Post:

Suzi (11-03-18)

We have Scentsys and the wax on them can wiped out with a baby wipe when Luke warm

9. The Following User Says Thank You to QPRFan For This Useful Post:

S deleted (10-03-18)

Thanks everyone! I shall add them to my wish list...