I've just scheduled this post for later today on the FB page, but I thought I'd give you all the first chance to laugh at me....

I've discussed this with the mods/admin team on the forum and apparently my embarrassment is something that I need to put to one side and share this story so that I can make you all smile too....... This is a true story which happened to me on Sunday...

Well we had taken our dogs out for a walk and we were watching Crash play with this dalmatian. All was great and we were laughing. Marc looked at me and said "you're about to be p*ssed on" I said "what?" He said "You're about to be p*ssed on" I said, "don't take the f*cking p*ss" He said "Too late, you've just been p*ssed on" and sure enough said dalmatian had cocked his leg and ed over the back of my left leg... So I spent the rest of the walk covered in someone else's dogs wee!
Then to top it all off Crash found the stinkiest most stagnantist puddle he could and laid down in it, splashed in it, jumped in it - omg the smell was so bad we drove home with all the windows open!!

So, I've told you my embarrassing story of the weekend, so tell me yours?!