Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Funny embarrassing stories

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking Funny embarrassing stories

I've just scheduled this post for later today on the FB page, but I thought I'd give you all the first chance to laugh at me....

I've discussed this with the mods/admin team on the forum and apparently my embarrassment is something that I need to put to one side and share this story so that I can make you all smile too....... This is a true story which happened to me on Sunday...

Well we had taken our dogs out for a walk and we were watching Crash play with this dalmatian. All was great and we were laughing. Marc looked at me and said "you're about to be p*ssed on" I said "what?" He said "You're about to be p*ssed on" I said, "don't take the f*cking p*ss" He said "Too late, you've just been p*ssed on" and sure enough said dalmatian had cocked his leg and ed over the back of my left leg... So I spent the rest of the walk covered in someone else's dogs wee!
    Then to top it all off Crash found the stinkiest most stagnantist puddle he could and laid down in it, splashed in it, jumped in it - omg the smell was so bad we drove home with all the windows open!!

So, I've told you my embarrassing story of the weekend, so tell me yours?!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I thing I might’ve mentioned it before but my jeans hadn’t exactly fit very well and and day while getting off the bus in the middle of town they actually fell down! Thankfully I had something on underneath but it was still you of those moments where you wish the ground would open up and swallow you.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to S deleted For This Useful Post:

Suzi (06-03-18)

The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Maybe one day I will share the story that involved a drunken night out, a pizza parlour and a pot of Elmlea.

I’m not sure I want to hear that
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Rumour has it that there is a video on you tube but I’ve not seen the evidence lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to S deleted For This Useful Post:

Paula (06-03-18)

Well today I didn't get peed on, but I got beaten up by some miniature schnauzers - as did Crash! I don't think I'm going to that park again!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

smelly_steph
    when I was at school, I had a best friend called rachel

well, on this particular day, she decided to challenge me to a quiz- and if I won I could pick a prize and she'd buy it for me.

sure enough, I won, and I requested that rachel got me a bottle of cola (I love cola)

well, she told me she all ready had one, and gave it to me.

it was a bit small, and didn't really smell like cola, never the less I took it back home with me and drank it

next morning when I returned to school she was horrified to discovered I'd drank the so called coke

it wasn't coke at all... it was

I'd drank an entire bottle of , and I felt so..... stupid.

thankfully, no one really picked up on it and I wasn't bullied for it

but it still felt bad

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww who does that sort of trick??

Btw, have you checked out the DWD quiz that’s currently going on?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

S deleted (23-04-18)

smelly_steph
    hey paula.

I did see it earlier in passing, but not had time to look at it yet.

suzy.... filters I guess. I did type it out, but it obviously won't accept the word

wee wee

yep... I drank a bottle of wee