Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Re-introduction

Niffler
    It’s not a factor at the moment. But this break up has hit me harder than I expected.....luckily that shouldn’t be a factor for a few weeks otherwise I might have been worse. The wanting to not wake up thoughts hit me again last night but I haven’t been out of an evening since it all happened. A friend has invited me round tonight for tea, so I am going as much as I don’t want to. She knows how I’m feeling so hopefully will be ok.

I’m trying so hard to not sink further into this as I feel stupid but maybe I didn’t realise how much of myself I’d given to him, not at all his fault, and maybe that’s why I’m feeling like such a failure......

All ramblings again today guys apologies for that.

Hope you are all doing well and coping with the weather

You’re not stupid, lovely
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Definitely not stupid and definitely not rambling x
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Niffler
    Morning all, last night was nice to get out. I found it hard as my friend talks a lot, and all I’ve wanted to do all week is be quiet. She helped me understand a bit more and I feel less of a failure today. Just missing him, and wishing things were different. I hope I helped him in some way.

How is the snow where you are?

I’m so glad your friend was able to help. The missing him will ease with time, love, though you may always have a bit of you that is sore. You’re not a failure, you did everything you could to make it work.

We’ve still got snow here but it’s slightly warmer so hopefully it’s on it’s way out
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Niffler
    Be careful today then

Thanks Paula, everyone has scars on their heart I guess. The hardest part is not being there for him and in some ways I feel guilty for that.

We've all been hurt before and you do move on and you will find someone who treats you like a Princess - how you deserve to be treated.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!