Hi all,

I’m 32 year old woman, recently came on to the forum and have been chatting to a few of you about my now ex and what I thought was another wobble as he suffers from SAD. I thought I would re-introduce myself properly.

I have been off work now for 2 months due to stress. I have been on Fluoxitine sine last April due to PMS and inability to sleep. But since being off work my doctor upped the dose.

It’s only been a week since our break up but I’m incredibly low. I had upped my dose myself initially as Olathe doctor had advised in the past the amount I could go up to if needed. But I found that caused me headaches. So only did it for 2 days so I’m back to what they prescribed 2 months ago. I am due to see them next week to see if I am ready to go back to work.

Since last week I have been feeling really low and to the point where I feel I don’t want to be here. This only seems to last of an evening and I don’t think it is something I would ever do but that seems to be how low I am and it’s scared me. I am hurting and I know that is normal but I’m not sure this is.

I’m feeling like I’m being melodramatic and this is all in my head and I’m not sure what to do. I keep myself busy and haven’t been to the gym for some time as it feels like pressure if that makes sense?!