Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: its getting better

QPRFan
    Great news

So we broke up. He felt we had were on different paths and he didnt feel a connection anymore. While hes probably got a point, im pretty cut up about it. It was about a month ago now and while i dont miss *him*, i really miss having that connection and someone being there. That coupled with the job situation has me feeling pretty lost and aimless atm. Its difficult to get out of bed and stay out. Ive taken plenty from the time we had together and i have more xonfidenxe in myswlf because of it but im not in a great place at the moment. Im going to make rhw 3ffoet to try and start running again, i may eventually join a gym (my flatmat3 can get me a diacounted membership or something). I could just do with some support right now.

Well, hopefully you know youll get that support here. I’m sorry, lovely, breakups are always tough, whatever the circumstances
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I'm sorry you're hurting, but it is lovely to see you...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    I'm sorry you're hurting, but it is lovely to see you...
    Im feeling a lot better lately. Got a new job with regular hours closer to home and im going to try coming off the meds snd see how things go.

Well done on the job!

Hunni, it’s recommended that you stay on the meds at least 6 months after you start to feel better. Please don’t come off them without talking to your doctor
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I agree with Paula, glad things are going well for you.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

OO What's the job? Something in your field of study?
    I do have to agree with the others, talking to your Dr before you make any changes to your dosage would be a good idea - at least to keep them in the loop..

Yeah iv made an appointment for thursday so ill see what she says.

The job is still waiting/ cafe work, but i did get a call today sbout some jobs in a chem lab.

How're your living arrangements now?