I can't carry on at work. The load is unreasonable, yet I'm told every other branch has just one guy doing what I do here. Still, nothing I do is ever enough, it keeps coming, the contingencies I have in place for failures aren't satisfactory, and no matter which high priority task I pick to do first, it's either the wrong one or something even more urgent crops up.

I'm not allowed to talk to my friends any more, (which I've gone into in previous threads, so I won't bore you all with repetition), but they were my one safe coping mechanism.
My wife tells me I've put on too much weight, but now that I've stopped comfort eating I'm feeling even more stressed.
I daren't have any more time off for doctor's appointments because I'm under investigation for that already and they've stopped providing a stand-in for me when I do go for a medical appointment.

I'm looking for a new job and I've had lots of interest from agencies, so we'll see. I'm dreading leaving my friends behind. I don't want to go but I can't stay. I'm worried that I'll start crying during my next job interview and blow it.