Thread: Are depressed people unloyal? *explicit trigger*

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Angel Of The Morning

Are depressed people unloyal? *explicit trigger*

Hi guys, I've noticed that every now and then I have wet dream, sometimes with my girl, sometimes not. Sometimes I notice that that is not my girlfriend and I immediately stop and feel bad for what I did, sometimes I keep going. The idea of cheating on her just pushes me on the ground because I don't want to do something like that to her, it breaks me to think that I can make such dreams. I know that problably I'm making things bigger than what they really are, but I'm worried because often times I find myself thinking that my life won't be any different if I didn't have my girlfriend, and it just breaks my heart to even think something like that because I really love and I want to love her as much as possible. I know she deserves my love but it seems impossible to give her the love that I really want to give her. Does that mean that I will cheat on her? Does that mean that I don't love her? Is it just my depression messing with my head and my feelings?
    I am really sorry if I'm asking the wrong questions. I have planned to talk to my psychologist about that in a couple of days, it's just that I had another dream this morning and it's really bothering me
    Last edited by Suzi; 27-02-18 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Adding an explicit trigger warning to alert others who may not be able or want to discuss the sexual side of life.