Thread: ADs work! (as if we didnt already know that .....)

ADs work! (as if we didnt already know that .....)

The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Really surprised about Ami and Mirtz being most effective when then are rarely used nowadays just as an antidepressant with SSRIs being the go to drugs and Fluoxetine being the most popular and apparently according to that report one of the least effective! Lends more sway to the argument about how drugs companies are controlling the market and GPs are prescribing in alliance with them.

Of course, everyone reacts differently so what works for one may not work for another
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    That just really annoys me. 21 commonly used ADs yet my GP is stumped after 8?
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Quote Originally Posted by Jaquaia View Post
    That just really annoys me. 21 commonly used ADs yet my GP is stumped after 8?
    Exactly what has been ing me off about your care!

^^ What she says!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Jaq print a list of them off and take them two him and say erm there more than the 8 you have let me try see what he says
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

That's what I was thinking too - take a copy of that article and just say "I've seen this and I was wondering if we could try something else as the secondary services won't see me....."
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!