Thread: professionals make me feel worse TRIGGER WARNING

Lilyfrog

professionals make me feel worse TRIGGER WARNING

Why is it that whenever I know I have a professional coming to see me or I have to see them it makes me feel worse. I thought that they were there to help you feel better.
    I have SH end of last week and it isnt good now and that was me panicking that I was going to have to speak to someone over my feelings.
    Now Last night I hurt again as I knew I had him back today I really cannot deal with them,

I just scraped through today without having to have a mental health assessment. I cannot do this talking thing with people. I am so scared of them.
    He told me to go to A+E to get it stitched but I said I couldn't. I went to pharmacy for steri strips but the pharmacist said it had got infected and didn't recommend them so got a pad.

I am so scared Had enough of it all

Please, please, please go and get it looked at by a Dr or a walk in centre if it's easier?
    Is it just this person who you struggle with? Can you change to have someone else instead?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Lilyfrog
    Hi, thank you I have been in the shower and really cleaned it and sprayed with savlon, now ive covered it.
    No I have a huge issue with all people, well all that I dont trust, such as those that can have me admitted to hospital, or speak to my OH. I really do not trust any professional and that is holding me back from it all.

Hunni, if it’s infected you have to see a doctor to get it sorted. Please go ........

If you have a phobia about medical professionals, that can be helped but, again (and I know it sounds impossible) you need to see someone so you can get the treatment you need. Just avoiding the situation is not going to help you with this.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Paula's right lovely.....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!