Page 98 of 114 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast

Thread: Running off a cliff *potential SU trigger*

How do you feel this morning?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    Really bad this morning. Wish I could go to sleep and never wake up.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal.

What do you have on the rest of the weekend? Can you rest? Will you see hubby?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Do you have support around you?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Had a quiet day. Very proud of myself as I took ember for a long walk, went shopping, got my meds, had lunch at Costa, tidied my sitting room, did a load of washing and spent hours in front of the tv.
    It was H and A 's wedding anniversary today and they went to a safari park. H brought me back a cuddly aardvark which I calling Antony. Is it sad that I now have more soft toys than i had as a kid!

You should be proud! Sounds like you did what you needed to do for you today. That's awesome.

Love that you have an aardvark!

Woke up really early and made the mistake of checking tv schedules and discovered that the coast v country in which I feature will shown on channel 4 on Friday at 3pm...

Wow!!

That's so cool!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Arty (10-10-18)

Bit of a rollercoaster day today. Had someone drop by to buy some pottery they spent about £30 and ordered a cow..... What with the new customer who ordered 12 yesterday that means I need 84 to fulfil all my orders by the end of January and that does not include people who said they would like to buy one when I have some available.
    This afternoon I was a little disappointed to find we did not make the final cut for coast v county. They decided to concentrate on the couples desire to find somewhere they could run a glamping site and left out Mags' desire to find somewhere she could do a creative hobby like pottery. However it is probably for the best, I don't think I could cope with much more business.
    Tonight I ran the first of my one off workshops on making Christmas decorations, it went well. In the new year i might run more short workshops. Not only does it help financially it is also good advertising as people come, have a go and find out that they would like to do more. Very tired tonight it's been a full on week with 3 two hour private classes and another one at 5.30 tomorrow. However next week is shutdown week (or as H wrote out on the calender without thinking, breakdown week, she may be right) I have promised dad I will take him to slimbridge wildfire trust on Monday, I do like the reserve but it's a long drive and I have a lot to do next week. I sometimes wish that my brothers would do more.