Page 78 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Thread: Running off a cliff *potential SU trigger*

CaterpillarGirl
    What are the magnets? Not that I need to learn to pace, my problem is not doing enough rather than doing to much! Whatever they are I hope they are helping you even if it does take some getting used to

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    Quote Originally Posted by CaterpillarGirl View Post
    What are the magnets? Not that I need to learn to pace, my problem is not doing enough rather than doing to much! Whatever they are I hope they are helping you even if it does take some getting used to
    They are from a company called stickman communications. Basically you have a set of fridge magnets with times in them and magnets you can write on with things you have to do which are colour coded into categories of how hard each task is for you. You then assign the tasks through the day making sure you schedule easy tasks in between more taxing ones. You can then look at the list and make sure you have a spread of tasks with time to recover after difficult ones.
    I am terrible as I try to build Rome in a day but if you have the opposite problem it may help you to plan to get stuff done without getting overwhelmed.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal.

CaterpillarGirl
    They actually look really good, I've just ordered myself some! I hope they work because I have so much to do and I keep letting everything get on top of me, thanks for the recommendation

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Even the fact you are using them and acknowledging that you need to learn to pace is amazing. Oh and I've just seen your Christmas designs on FB - WOW!
    Thank you Suzi. I made two more this afternoon.
    I could not get off to sleep last night so looking forward to a rest tonight.

Stickman Communications is awesome. Her cards are brilliant as are the traffic light wristbands
    I'm so glad you're finding the magnets helpful, even though it's a work in progress - I think everyone struggles with pacing. I know I do!

Hope you got some decent quality sleep Pen love...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I did sleep well thanks. Very tired today though. After I got back from walking the dog and getting my meds I was quite shaky so having an afternoon of sewing and TV before I go out tonight with the kids.

Where are you going? Somewhere nice I hope?...

How are you doing now?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

We went to our favourite Japanese restaurant. It was devine. Totally stuffed now.

OO Japanese food! Nom!