Page 36 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Thread: Running off a cliff *potential SU trigger*

That’s not exactly taking time off sick ....
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I can understand why he'd be upset. Can you cancel the classes and "just" run the party?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    No. However H will help with the class in the afternoon. M and H will run the evening. The parents have agreed to help with party so hopefully it will all be alright on the night. M has agreed to run the Tuesday and Wednesday evening classes and both the weekend classes. I only have to run the Tuesday afternoon and Thursday evening, which to be honest pretty well run themselves.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal.

To be fair you’ve done all in your power to reduce your workload while keeping the business running and I commend you on that. Please look after yourself over the weekend and stay away from the studio.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to S deleted For This Useful Post:

Paula (11-05-18)

I have a head full of cotton wool. It feels like i have been given something to anesthetize me (I hadn't by the way) it feels like you could cut my arm off and I would not know. It's weird. Been trying to keep myself sane by planning an extension to the studio. As I am getting more manufacturing work i am thinking of building a workshop on the side where I can make stuff without having to clear away all the time for the classes and where I can safely store my products during and after manufacture. My own personal studio that customers cannot access.

While it sounds like a great plan for the future, I’m not sure that’s something you should be focusing on at the moment .....
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Agree with Paula.

Don't worry I won't be rushing into anything but it is something positive to focus on rather than contemplating my death.

If you're struggling with those thoughts, call the crisis team - use their support. If they don't know how bad things are for you then they won't be able to help support you...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I am feeling a little better this morning despite a tough night with Ember scratching almost continuously! So I am going to tackle ratifying last year's accounts and doing my tax return.