Page 31 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: Running off a cliff *potential SU trigger*

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    For a variety of reasons I can't merge them. M is covering this afternoon's group so I am having a rest. This has been brought on by a nagging pain in my leg. Going to see the doctor later this afternoon. Unfortunately it's a doctor I don't like but beggars can't be choosers.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal.

What have you done to your leg?
    Can you get others to teach a class? What about final year students or similar?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I don't know what i have done to my leg and not did the doctor.
    Went off my head last night. Snuck out the house and went for a long walk. Did not really know why or where I was going, my mind was just 'not there' I think I was going to walk to the motorway bridge and consider throwing myself off. I walked about 4 miles before I got too tired to go any further and found myself a spot by the main road to sit and watch the traffic. Of course the police showed up. A came and fetched me home.

Oh hunni, you really, really have to find an easier way to run your business. It’s clear you really struggle when you’ve overdone it and your health is so much more important than Work, no matter how much you love what you do. It seems to me that you urgently either have to get at least one other person to help you run the classes, get H really up and running with making the cows etc or cut the number of classes (or a combination thereof). You cannot carry on like this .....
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Completely agree with Paula

I agree with Paula too, get Hanne making cows and sheep to take the pressure of you.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

I know you are all right. However at the moment i am just going through hell. All day I have gone between spells of hyperactivity when I have just wanted to slash my wrists and utter exhaustion when I have just had to crash on the sofa. During the active phases I have sewed a patch on my beanbag pouffe and cleaned my sitting room. I did put my shoes on with the intention of driving to my favourite Costa for tea but then realised I am still too off my head to be safe to drive.

Sweetheart can you use something like your crisis box? The crisis team? Samaritans? Anything to keep you safe?

I have taken a lorazepam when I felt like walking out. I have considered calling the crisis team this evening but the lorazepam has helped. I been able to do a bit of cross stitch since I took the tablet.

Good. I'm glad.... Can you mark a day for pure rest please?