Page 104 of 114 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1137

Thread: Running off a cliff *potential SU trigger*

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    No point in involving hubby. I am a bit calmer now I have been able to take my iron pills again (I ran out at the weekend) and I have a bit more energy again. H is helping as much as she can.. We are both working silly hours to get stuff together for selling for Christmas.
    H and I have agreed that we will swap sitting rooms. At the moment my sitting room is part of the kitchen and dining room, which means that when anyone is using the kitchen I have no privacy, also H and A smoke so they come through the kitchen to go outside as I don't allow smoking in the house meaning I get interrupted if I am watching something on the tv, plus get a cold draft down my back as they come and go. The new arrangement will mean I have a separate room with a door that I can shut them out of. So not only will I have privacy but increased security of my stuff as well.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal.

So he's moving back in then?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    So he's moving back in then?
    I truly hope A isn't being let back in anytime soon.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

No there are no plans for A to come back at the moment. I just would like a more private space to be in, plus I think it will do H good to change rooms rather than sit in that space with all his junk thinking about what could have been.

Sounds sensible x

I'm not sure I want to go on with my life at the moment. H has now decided that A had not been stealing from us that it's just a misunderstanding. I upset her last night by telling her that Grandad never wanted to see him again as she felt it was none of anyone else's business. This morning I have a customer complaining that the two pottery robins her son made has been broken on the way home from pottery. I don't know what she expects me to do. I am missing my mum at the moment, I don't know why I think it's because it feels like she was the last person who cared and looked after me.

Oh hunni, what a horrible situation you’re in. I’m going to be blunt, sorry. First, H is being completely unfair if she expects you to have to deal with all this stress without the support of others. You shouldn’t have to deal with this alone. Second, you’ve been supporting H and A for a long time - you’ve provided a roof over their heads, employed them, given them financial support and taken on a lot of care for H. They’re adults and it’s about time they acted like it. And they’re repaying you like this? I’m actually disgusted by what has been going on. Perhaps it’s time they stood on their own two feet and moved out.

I’m sorry you’re struggling to deal with your grief at the moment. But, much as H has hurt you, would you want her to feel the same way as you are right now, if you didn’t go on with your life?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I completely agree with Paula - how dare they?
    Sweetheart you do not need to have him back. How the F can she now be saying it's a "misunderstanding?" What about the money that went missing from the business/gas etc? How is that a misunderstanding?

You deserve to feel safe in your home and do you know what? You've been really kind to put a roof over their heads and employ them when they didn't have jobs. You are so kind.

If you feel that you might hurt yourself please get some help lovely. This world would definitely be a worse place without you in it.

Well an update. H is going between never wanting him in her life again and missing him. However she has accepted that new will never come back to live here again. She is spending a huge amount of time working making mugs which she hopes to sell over the next few weeks. We have put some of our stock in a shop in town but so far i am the only one selling stuff. I have been making little elf families. The tallest elf is about 10cm high. The baby elf is about 4cm and comes with a dummy in its mouth. H says I am insane ( but does admit they are very cute).
    This week is a week without classes so we hope to get a lot of stuff onto the internet this week.

I'm glad you've decided and made it clear that he isn't going back to live with you.

Look forward to seeing your products on the website!