Page 103 of 114 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1137

Thread: Running off a cliff *potential SU trigger*

Quote Originally Posted by Pen View Post
    All sorts off stuff is coming out now. Back in the summer I took A and H out for a family meeting where we identified all the jobs that had to be done and which of us would take responsibility for them. Apparently after the meeting A complained to H that I was a right bitch for making them take responsibility for helping in the house. Not that made any difference A did his chores for about 2 weeks before stopping. However it also seems that when I grumbled to H about A not doing his chores H would go and do them so I would not complain to A. I had always thought I had been very reasonable, if there was a job A should have done but didn't I always very politely asked him to do it and he always did, however apparently I was a right bitch, who slacked around the house getting him to do jobs I did not want to do.
    First off, he stole from H’s bank account. And he said all this about you. How can you have someone in your home that behaves like that? Even if you are wrong about your money ......
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I agree with Paula.
    Pen, you're normally good with figures and the amount you worry about them... I'd be very surprised if you were this wrong about how much money you are missing...... If it wasn't him and it wasn't you then that leaves H and I don't see her stealing from you when she knows the effect that worrying too much has on you.......
    Sweetheart how can you have someone who thinks you are a "right bitch" and someone who "slacks around the house"? It's YOUR home love. You have to feel safe and live with those you can trust.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

OldMike (20-11-18)

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    I know. I slept for 9 hours last night but I still am not sure how I will make it through the day dealing with two full classes. I can't face dealing with the day and making decisions about the business it's all getting to much.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal.

Then stop and breathe. Talk to H and tell her how you are feeling...
    Can you do the minimum today to allow you time to pace a bit just whilst you're dealing with this?

I had to tell H i would consider A moving back in after she got very distressed when I said I did not want him back under my roof. Thing is she threw him out in anger but is only just starting to realise the enormity of what she has done. She is torn between hating him and not wanting her marriage to fall apart. On the meantime I am feeling trapped by the situation. H believes that if A gets a flat that it won't be close enough to here for her to carry on working here, she is also concerned about me being here on my own. I just don't know what to do.

Pen you are in a hideous position.

Any chance you can give it some time for him to really prove he's sorry?

Walker extraordinaire!
    no words of wisdom but feel for you in your situation. Sounds awful. X

77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Really struggling this morning. Last night my head was full of really intrusive thoughts and I just could not switch off and sleep. I am worrying about my daughter's relationship with her husband, the amount of work we have to do, the calls and emails I am not following up, the preparation we need to do for the shop we will be selling in soon, the fact we have not started sorting out our own Christmas, the mess that is our kitchen... You name it I am worried about it.

Can you write a list just to get it all out of your head? Then you can prioritise. Can H help with any of it? What about Hubby?