Page 101 of 114 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1137

Thread: Running off a cliff *potential SU trigger*

Oh Pen, I’m so sorry for you both that things have turned out so horrible. It sounds like she’s definitely done the right thing but it’s going to be tough for both of you for a little while. We’re here for you (bear:
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

All that's gone on about "A" certainly makes you wonder about him "H" paid off his debts and he ran up more debts and drained the bank account that's terrible, yes she has done the right thing.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    Now she has calmed down H is losing her convictions, he is still at a friends but he wants to talk to her and sort stuff out. He says he loves her and is sorry. She is now saying there must be a rational explanation but I would certainly like to know where the money I was saving up to pay our winter has bills had gone.... I don't know how much is missing but hubby had been putting £100 a month by all year. During the winter our has bill i is about £80 a month in the summer it's been less than £10 a month. Currently in the pot we have £90 which is hubby payment for the month minus £10. Neither H or I have taken that £10... But where is the rest? H wants things to go back to normal and I am under pressure to forgive him, but I don't know that I want to live in the same house as a man who steals my money
    Am I being unreasonable?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal.

No you’re not. Ultimately, it’s down To H whether she tries to make it work but it’s your home and you have the right to feel safe in it
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I completely agree with Paula! How dare he? What an ungrateful sh*t! You've put a roof over their head's and given him work when he had none. Sweetheart you are totally right to not want him under your roof! I hope H sees him for what he is...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I have just checked in case I am being paranoid by looking at my pay as you go statement. There should be an additional £345 in the kitty. I am shaking. I don't think I really wanted to believe it. I look forward to his rational explanation about that.

Wow, that's a huge amount to be missing...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Taking that money is a betrayal of trust, so unless he has a believable explanation then he shouldn't have access to any of your accounts.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

H has gone to meet A. She has agreed that whatever happens A cannot come back to live here. She wants him to show he will change his life not just give empty promises. She wants him to find himself somewhere to live, pay off his debts and pay her an allowance to pay off what he has taken. They met at 6 and she is still not home so fingers crossed that things are going well.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pen For This Useful Post:

OldMike (16-11-18)

I’m so relieved she knows he cannot come back. Big hugs, sweetie