Page 71 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: Running off a cliff *potential SU trigger*

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    I know but I just can't face cooking and eating.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal.

Then get something like precooked chicken, microwave rice and pre prepared salad. Quick, simple and nutritious. There are options other than a sandwich, hunni
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I'm vegetarian so the thought of cooked dead bird does nothing for my appetite.

Ok. That was just an idea, not a recipe. I’m sure there’s lots of other nutritious things you could eat that won’t take more than a few minutes to prepare. My point is still the same - you need to eat properly else you will crash, physically and mentally
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    There are plenty of things that you can make a quick sandwich with that is healthy, cheese salad is quick and easy for instance, all Paula was doing was giving an example nothing more,
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

I know. I'm sorry I did not mean to sound so offensive.

Hubby cooked me poached egg on toast. He brought me a sculpture he had made. He has never made me anything like that before. I was delighted.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pen For This Useful Post:

Paula (22-07-18)

Hey I'm vegan and my daughters are veggie so I can point you in the direction of some great ideas.. What kind of things do you like and what things can you not eat and I'll try to come up with some suggestions if you fancy?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Sorry I havery not been around for a bit been busy as usual. I have been working on a few new ranges. Pocket animals, Owls and chickens. I have an order for all of the owls I have made so far. They will be off to Scotland next week along with 15 cows and 5 croft trinket dishes. The pocket animals are split into pocket pets, pocket safari and pocket donkeys. I need to make some pocket motors as well to appeal more to the boys.
    Along side this I have taken over running all the classes as I just can't afford to pay anyone to do them.
    The new workshop is coming along. A has insulated and boarded out the shed. We have painted it inside and out. Put in new double walled windows and laid the vinultimate on the floor. We have also started to build the frame for the new work bench. I still need to put the legs on and paint the top. We have 5 sets of shelves arriving tomorrow for in there as well. Tonight after I water the garden is may just get to work on my cross stitch.
    Oh and H has quit drinking. It's been hell for her as she went cold turkey but 6 days on A and I have our fingers crossed that the worst is over.
    Last edited by Pen; 03-08-18 at 07:23 PM.

That’s amazing! Well done H

Well done H! That's seriously tough!
    You sound so busy as always love, when are you making time to rest?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!