Page 25 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Running off a cliff *potential SU trigger*

I completely agree with Magie. You are very far from useless in every way.... Oh and you aren't "wasting" our time. We care about you..
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Hey I’m not having that. You’re not useless it’s the people around you constantly letting you down who are useless. You have a hubby who seems to forget that you exist most of the time except when he needs you to wipe his backside for him. H & A are grown up enough to get married but act like teenagers using your home as a hotel. If the people around you started pulling their weight instead of leeching off you maybe your life would be more manageable. You aren’t the problem, they are and it’s time to get tough and tell them to start pulling their weight.

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    Dont know how to respond to that.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal.

Are you getting any more help?

Hey did throughly wash the studio floor today. I went to friends for dinner but when I came home it was my turn to wash up and then I went and cleaned the bathroom. I could not vacuum though ad H was asleep

H has been in a really bad mood for the last few days and been drinking a lot. I told A I was going out cause I could not bear to be around her. When I got home he said she was feeling unappreciated. I nearly said join the bloody club!
    Last edited by Suzi; 16-04-18 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Merging posts. Please try not to double post minutes apart. Thanks!

So what is A spending his time doing? Why are you washing up if you didn't eat at home?
    Sweetheart you seem to be doing a lot of the general housekeeping as well as running the studio, teaching, making your own pieces, updating social media, etc etc etc This isn't a fair division of labour!

The person who has kitchen duty clears up regardless of if they made the mess. That way we don't get into fights about who made what mess.
    I am not on kitchen duty again till Friday.
    A spends his time sitting in their sitting room playing games or applying for jobs. Sometimes he goes over to his friends to help them with their new home. On a Wednesday he does 3 hours of work for me. H does 10 hours. I also have E who does 2 hours, J who does 4 of the classes and M who helps with classes as well.
    A like most men can go totally blind to things that need doing. H left a pile of their stuff on the stairs but for the last 2 days he has carefully climbed over it. Tonight I have left it against their bedroom door but I wouldn't be surprised to see it still there in the morning.

I decided today that I would buy that drawing table. I felt I had earned it.
    Last edited by Suzi; 17-04-18 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Merging posts. Please try not to double post minutes apart. Thanks!

It still feels really unfair that you are the chief income earner, provide a roof, deal with everything that owning a business entails and still have to do the washing up and clean the bathroom!
    Can you sit everyone down and just say that currently you're struggling with your own mental health and trying to do too much and maybe they could help a bit too...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

S deleted (17-04-18)

The trouble is that they would just throw back at me that they have mental health problems as well and I don't appreciate that they do a lot of stuff.

Do they pay rent?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.