Page 102 of 114 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1137

Thread: Running off a cliff *potential SU trigger*

That has to be a relief for you knowing that he isn't coming back.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    That has to be a relief for you knowing that he isn't coming back.
    Yes it is. He came by after their meeting and got some stuff. She told him he could not stay longer than 15 minutes or I would kill him. He denys taking the winter fuel fund, the evidence is only circumstantial , but hubby said he had been surprised lately that when he had been putting money in that there was none left at the end of each month.
    H is very determined that she is going to get on with her life and pottery career without him. His parting blow to her was that he did not want to get close to her anymore as she smelt of vodka all the time. The reason that this really hurt is that she has tried 3 times to get off the drink but she is very dependant and going cold turkey is painful but he has not offered any support to her just expected her to carry on running after him, cooking his meals and providing him with a home.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal.

All sorts off stuff is coming out now. Back in the summer I took A and H out for a family meeting where we identified all the jobs that had to be done and which of us would take responsibility for them. Apparently after the meeting A complained to H that I was a right bitch for making them take responsibility for helping in the house. Not that made any difference A did his chores for about 2 weeks before stopping. However it also seems that when I grumbled to H about A not doing his chores H would go and do them so I would not complain to A. I had always thought I had been very reasonable, if there was a job A should have done but didn't I always very politely asked him to do it and he always did, however apparently I was a right bitch, who slacked around the house getting him to do jobs I did not want to do.
    Last edited by Pen; 16-11-18 at 11:33 PM.

Wow! What a ****er. You’ve been so good to him and gave him the chance at a good life. H is well rid imo
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

What an absolute cock! Pen you've been more than reasonable, kind, patient and lovely to him than he has ever deserved!
    Has H thought about contacting your local drug and alcohol team to get some help?

You are both well rid of him!

Yes you're both well rid of him.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

I am very tired today. The hectic week last week has taken its toll. Feeling very low. H says that A is trying hard to make it up to her, and she has started saying things like when he comes back. I don't want him back but I can hardly throw her out.

But you have the right to not have him back. What about all the money he needs to pay you back?

Erm, you can’t live with someone you can’t trust. If it comes to it, you might have to say she needs to leave.......
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I have no proof that he took it. What if I am just mistaken?