Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: JuicyLucy's Thoughts Thread

Juicylucy
    He's that bloody lazy he won't. And yep was happy when she said 9am. Yep I'll keep here. We're suppose to be out tonight for a meal. My stomach is like a washer. X

Niffler
    Good on getting the appointment! Make sure you keep it he could get the kids to do it with him, a bit of fun for them too. I used to love helping my dad clean his car when I was a kid that way you can go relax and have a bath or have you tried meditating?

Juicylucy
    I've not tried anything just on here and I've a very close friend. Docs weds. X

Meditation is brilliant. It's well worth looking into - there are loads of guided ones on youtube.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Niffler
    There is also an app called headspace that gives you a free trial for ten days and no obligation to sign up so may be worth a try. Before bed or first thing in the morning x

Juicylucy
    Will have a look into that xx

Juicylucy
    Heads up people. Been out again literally panicking now. Still not 100 percent well. Least I got out. Staying in tomorrow. Xx

What’s caused the panic?

Well done for getting out, even if it did cause the panic. Take care of yourself this evening, maybe pamper yourself?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Juicylucy
    Tonight's plan is 2 put my children to bed ring my mate who I said I'm close to whose also in recovery. Listen to music. Have any of you read the book called the secret x