Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: JuicyLucy's Thoughts Thread

They’ll ask how you’ve been feeling over the last few weeks, ask you about your symptoms, that sort of thing.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Juicylucy
    Just can prepare what's gonna be fired at me really. I'm a person that needs to be geared up for what's g9nna happen x

Juicylucy
    Feel like at the min like I've got wires in my head and they've been pulled apart and I've been wired back very different x

Juicylucy
    Same feeling different day. ����

Quote Originally Posted by Juicylucy View Post
    Just can prepare what's gonna be fired at me really. I'm a person that needs to be geared up for what's g9nna happen x
    I totally get this. A fear of the unknown. I too wanna know everything before hand so I can prepare myself. This might give you a better idea https://www.nhs.uk/Tools/Pages/depression.aspx

What have you got planned for today? Maybe you could do something fun with the kids - just to distract yourself from how you are feeling?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Juicylucy
    I. Hoping to make a roast dinner then build myself up for a walk out. Wrap the kids up and go. Kids can't wait. But at this moment I really can't be bothered. X

Sometimes you have to push yourself and going out for some walk and exercise is actually really helpful..
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Juicylucy
    I'm hoping I actually do get out today. These can't wait to get wrapped up and splash in puddles x

Niffler
    I hope you get out today lovely x sending you strength