Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: JuicyLucy's Thoughts Thread

What have you been doing today? Any plans for tomorrow?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Niffler
    One day at a time, tomorrow is a new day x

Juicylucy
    Me and other half suppose to be out this afternoon aniexty through the roof. Heart is somewhere else. Not quite feeling it this morning. ��

Deep breaths, hunni, I know it sounds like a cliche but it does work. Are you doing something nice this afternoon?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Juicylucy
    Just going for some dinner without the kids. Scared aniexty is through the roof. Xx

What are you scared of?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Juicylucy
    Just anxious about going. Last week went swimming on my own with the kids had a panic attack whilst I was there x

Niffler
    Maybe try a quick meditation hun, go sit yourself in a room alone for ten minutes before you go?

How bad was the panic attack? Do you have calming strategies to help you through them?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Juicylucy
    Had to get my other half to pick me up and thought I was having heart attack. Waiting on a professional to get in contact with me.

Some 1 may as well punch me in the face today. Been out with my other half just got a new inhaler today. Not been told why I've been given it and it's to treat COPD and emphysema. I've never smoked in my life. Not happy at all x