Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: JuicyLucy's Thoughts Thread

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Maybe a walk I'm planning on going for one round New Millar Dam tomorrow with my youngest and the middle one if he wants to come. Going to wrap up warm and have slow wander round and hopefully come home to the slow cooker finished cooking dinner
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

Juicylucy
    Like an Easter hunt you mean. I could depending how cold it is. Suppose to bucket to minus 4 tonight. Got this horrible feeling Inside. My kids are back in school Monday I'm dreading it x

Niffler
    Doesn’t have to be an Easter hunt, thinking about it you could even do it inside. Print off some puzzles and hide them around then work with them to complete them? Sorry forgetting it’s still pretty cold out even if it is dry x

Juicylucy
    Now that sounds a plan. I'm limited as I don't drive. And it's far for a decent walk. My aniexty is good tonight low mood all round tonight. Gonna give my mate a call later.

Nothing wrong with a good old fashioned nature hunt! Mine used to love them - pick up branches etc and see what bugs they find and so on! Then it doesn't take much planning from you either!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Niffler
    Something I always find cute is the Alexa ad, the dad and daughter swimming on the rug....not sure how old your kids are? Apologies if you’ve said, but imagination goes a long way with them. And I’m pretty old fashioned I think stuff like that beats an iPad or a movie any day x

Juicylucy
    Will plan something to do somethi g today. Awake at 5.30 didn't get up out of bed till 7. Knackered isn't in it.

I had a similar night so I sympathise... Hope you manage to do something lovely.

Juicylucy
    My mum just gone. Need shopping. Really CBA xx

Do you need shopping for today? Could you place an online shopping order instead?