Thread: hi I am new

girlwithbpd

hi I am new

Hi I am new
    how many people are using this forum?
    it is my first time registering in a forum
    I dont know what should I tell about myself, but if anyone needs help then let me know,
    cheers

Niffler
    I have also just joined. I have a boyfriend who suffers with depression and have just submitted my first post looking for advice. Nice to meet you

Welcome to DWD.

Niffler
    Does anyone know how long it takes for a post to be approved? I submitted one over an hour ago and it still hasn't gone on that's all? Thanks in advance

As soon as admin are able to look at it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to S deleted For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedGF View Post
    Does anyone know how long it takes for a post to be approved? I submitted one over an hour ago and it still hasn't gone on that's all? Thanks in advance
    You have started 6 new duplicate threads. I’ve now approved one and deleted the others. Please ensure you don’t duplicate again
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Suzi (17-02-18)

Hi there! Welcome to DWD. I'll have a look for your post which hasn't been approved, most don't need manual approval so it just goes through

Lol, cross posted with Paula
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by girlwithbpd View Post
    Hi I am new
    how many people are using this forum?
    it is my first time registering in a forum
    I dont know what should I tell about myself, but if anyone needs help then let me know,
    cheers
    Hi and welcome to DWD. You tell us how much or how little you need/want. Perhaps it’ll help if I ask some questions?

Why have you come to us? Are you on any medication? When did you last see your doctor? What do you love to do?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

TiffanyyO
    hey and welcome