Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What does he mean?

Niffler
    I’ve just heard that he has told someone our break up was because of our gap and the fact that he doesn’t want kids and apparently he doesn’t want to talk that choice away from me. Is this something that he is telling people and isn’t the real reason or is it that he can’t face up and tell me this and this is the pressure he felt. I am angry at him because we have never had these discussion. Sorry if I’m ranting but I’m so upset and have been worried sick about him and then I hear this stuff

I'd be livid!!! How dare he be telling others what he hasn't had the decency to tell you. I'm so sorry lovely. This isn't depression, this is him being an arsehole.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Niffler
    I’m so mad, upset and really want to go bang his bloody door down!

I would too... Not a good idea though..... Time to sing "I will survive" loudly into a hairbrush and eat too much ice cream....

Niffler
    If only, I’m besotted. What an idiot

We’ve all trusted someone we shouldn’t, love. I’m glad you’ve been shown a little of who he really is
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Niffler
    Thanks ladies, I wish I’d have found this forum a when I first started searching over a year ago. I was looking for one like this to help me with understanding and helping my bf. But none were very good, now I’ve found you I don’t want to leave. Turns out he couldn’t be honest with me in the end, which hurts after all the support I’ve given him. Looking back it feels like he was never honest with me and I was always with him. Maybe that’s all part of his illness?! Or maybe like Suzi says he is just an arsehole who just so happens to suffer from depression.

Hindsight is a beautiful thing isn’t it, I don’t regret anything in life but maybe my choice in men isn’t great.....my previous long term relationship was with a narcissistic cheat ��

I’m rambling again and I’m not meaning any offence by anything I have put x

You don’t have to leave, hunni
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Niffler
    I’ll be sticking around then.....one question though....is there a way I can change my username?!

Not rambling at all, you are doing what this place is designed for and that's getting it out of your head!
    Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedGF View Post
    I’ll be sticking around then.....one question though....is there a way I can change my username?!
    There is indeed, you pm me the name you would like to change it to and I change it for you
    Oh and I'm glad you want to stick around because I think you're lovely and it's always good to meet new people and make new friends