Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What does he mean?

All so gorgeous .....
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

So gorgeous! Paula has gorgeous dogs too!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Niffler
    Pics please ��

The white one is almost 11 yo Polo and the black one is 13 yo Luna

The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Niffler
    Lovely!! I love greyhounds ��

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Niffler For This Useful Post:

Paula (20-02-18)

Niffler
    Ok, so it has been 4 days since we have spoken. That may seem like nothing but I feel like I should message him but I don't know what to say. I know I want to know what he means, as to whether he no longer wants our relationship or not but I am also conscious he has asked for space so any kind of pressure I put on him will make him feel worse....I have been keeping myself busy but the not knowing is really not good or fair on me. What do you ladies think?

If it were me I’d probably have pushed for answers but there’s a reason lol. Someone once said that you have to give enough time for them to miss you and realise what they stand to lose. Sounds like good advice to me.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to S deleted For This Useful Post:

I agree. I'd say wait a week and then send him a message - something along the lines of, "I haven't heard from you in a week which is fine as I know you needed some space, but I just wanted to check up on you and us" and see what is said... But then make it clear he can't do this to you as it's just not fair.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Niffler
    So it’ll be a week tomorrow since the BF asked for space.....I have spoken to a mutual friend who works with him who has said he has been grumpy all week. He has attended a counselling session today and is out on his bike tomorrow. I have been stupid and been retreading our messages just before he asked for his space and I’m now leaning towards he wanted a break up. The friend has suggested to me not to contact him as you guys have as it will allow him time to miss me. But she also thinks if I go to him he will repeat this behaviour in future. As I’m still on the fence as to whether this means us breaking up or not I’m lying awake in bed so anxious and can’t sleep. I’m not sure what to expect as no one can tell me what to do or in fact tell me what he wants......this is so hard x

It is hard - it's the not knowing. But honestly your friend is right.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post: