Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: What does he mean?

Sure, just pm me or Suzi with what you want to change it to and we’ll sort it out
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Niffler
    [QUOTE=Suzi;351892 Oh and I'm glad you want to stick around because I think you're lovely and it's always good to meet new people and make new friends [/QUOTE]

Thank you, I think you guys are too

I’ll pop you ladies a message then.....now to get a bit more imaginative....

Imaginative is always good
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Niffler
    Hi all, sorry for not being in touch for a few days. Have been trying to take care of myself. Have been keeping busy and been to the gym. Went to the doctors on Wednesday and they have kept my dose the same and she is happy with the effort I am putting in but wants to see me again soon.

Saw my exes Mum yesterday which set me back. She said he is bad and has been off work and at her house. She was genuinely asking after me and has told me not to wait around for him. Although she is saying he is struggling quite a bit. He has told her he got my message but wasn’t in the right frame of mine to reply so will reply when he is feeling better. I stilove him and am not waiting for him but am struggling to understand what she meant. She did say he couldn’t handle the guilt of not wanting children but I explained to her that we haven’t even discussed it. And she m it’s that because she knows what he is like. His dad is the same and as is his brother. She wants to keep in touch and Sao I am a very caring person, so maybe she is just upset that things didn’t work out for us. Who knows. Just feeling flat now and want to help him anyway I can

I think, lovely, you need to let others help him - sometimes the best way to help someone you care about is to not help itms
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Sorry lovely, I completely agree with Paula....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Niffler
    Thanks ladies I appreciate you listening/reading. He messaged me tonight, saying he missed me too, that he’s not been doing well and to top it off he had flu. He said he hoped I was ok. I just replied saying I was sad that it had come to this and I think we should and was here whenever he is ready.

Niffler
    *think we should talk and I am here whenever he is ready

That's all well and good lovely, but don't put your life on hold for someone who may not want to be in yours...

Niffler
    I won’t Suzi, thank you. I’m getting on with things now. It’s up to him to come to me now......x