Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: What does he mean?

Niffler
    Yeah I’m drinking, being back at the gym I’m making myself drink water. I had a peppermint tea this morning. That’s supposed to help sore tummy’s I think. And after last night that’s part of the reason I can’t eat....that and I don’t really want to

OK can you work out what you have been eating which could be an issue and start with small things you know are "safe"? I only ask as we're doing this with our youngest atm who is having horrible issues too.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Niffler
    I’m vegetarian, gluten free and there is certain dairy products I can’t eat either, the only thing I can think is I had raw broccoli last night and it can cause people with dodgy tummies to have trouble digesting. But I’ve not been feeling great this week anyway due to low mood, so I think it’s a bit of everything Suzi :/ x

Niffler
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    OK can you work out what you have been eating which could be an issue and start with small things you know are "safe"? I only ask as we're doing this with our youngest atm who is having horrible issues too.
    Are you going through elimation process with the docs?

My babies have all been dairy intolerant but grown out of it. Fern had managed to build up so she could eat some dairy, but with the joyful onset of puberty it's all kicked off again. Both my girls are veggie and I'm veggie with a developed pretty bad dairy allergy and can can only eat eggs in cake and a little mayo - but mostly vegan and both my husband and son eat meat so it's easy enough to cater for pretty much most dietary requirements.
    We're used to keeping food diaries so it's just back to basics for us.

How are you doing today love?

Niffler
    It’s once you figure out it gets easy to manage it’s the not knowing isn’t it?

I’m not too bad, I had to transfer him some money today as I owed him some so just sent him a message to say I’d done that. I’m feeling iffy today. Feel like I should have spotted something and feeling really stupid for caring this much when I don’t feel he does (he hasn’t even replied to me) but then I have moments where I feel guilty and know he’s ill and wouldn’t be doing this on purpose. Then I jump to being really angry at him for not having the decency to talk to me about the real reasons he broke up with me and he looks like the good guy because he did it for the better of what he ‘thought’ I wanted in the future but all it really was is that he can’t commit......then I switch back to feeling bad and that he can’t help it.

I’m making myself I’ll today. I. Trying to watch a film to refocus.

This forum and my close friend have been the only ones who have been with me on this horrible rollercoaster and I genuinely don’t know what I would have done without you. Emotional is probably the best way to sum it all up. I hatee it.

There’s going to be days like this, love. After my ex husband left I thought I was coping so well but, 3 months later, ended up standing in the shower screaming. Tomorrow will be better
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Give yourself some time and space.... It's all still really raw.... You have to allow yourself to grieve lovely.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post: