Thread: Hello everyone

Curly1970

Hello everyone

Hi all at dealing with depression
    Just a short introduction, I'm 47 years old living in Gloucestershire. I'm big into drag racing, I was diagnosed with depression about 4 years ago and struggle with low self-esteem, anger due to very stressful marriage and long period of bullying in my secondary education. I'm on meds but still have problems with very low mood that last upwards of two weeks at a time.
    I hope this introduction didn't seam like a dear John note. Cheers Curly

Hi Curly and welcome. It’s good to meet you, feel free to wander around the forum and jump in where you like.

What medication are you on and when was the last time you had a meds review? Have you been referred for any talking therapy?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Hey Curly, welcome to DWD. I’m just up the road from you. You’ve come to a great place we’re folk are really helpful and supportive.

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Hi and welcome Curly
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

Hi and welcome to DWD.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

TiffanyyO
    Hey and welcome