Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any 1 on free to talk. Feeling lost.

Any 1 on free to talk. Feeling lost.

Hi all my other started on nights in August something bad happened yesterday and I've had an awful feeling inside that's killing me and feeling not so well. Xx

Hi there. Wanna share?

My other won't listen will go mad. My mum got assaulted at work. Been bottling my feelings up for a while now. I'm scared. Took alot for me to come here. Feeling like some 1 inside me is ready to take over me x

Hi Lucy, what is it you’re bottling up?
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe and have faith that everything will work out for the best.

Everything. My feels. Why am I like this. Feel like I'm failing. X

Keep ringing my mum asking is she okay. Feel like I've gone mental. But I can't express how I feel. X
    Last edited by Suzi; 16-02-18 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Merging posts. Please try not to double post minutes apart. Thanks!

Ok, have you talked to your doctor? Are you on any medication? Have you called any crisis helplines?
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe and have faith that everything will work out for the best.

I'm going my docs Monday and first time I've reached out for help. Been scared 2 do it. X

No medication at the minute. Wanting to eventually go to group meetings impossible when my.otjer half works nights. X
    Last edited by Suzi; 16-02-18 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Merging posts. Please try not to double post minutes apart. Thanks!

Reaching out is a huge step towards being well. There’s nothing to be scared off coming here, we all understand and offer support and friendship

Took me a few years. Never felt so lonely in all my.life. please tell me does it get easier x

Tell us a bit about your background. How long have you been struggling with your mental health?