Hi My Girlfriend suffers from anxiety and depression, and has irgnored me for the last 3 weeks (appx) , and pretty sure she has blocked me on whats app.

we have know each other just over a year, we meet online and hit it off straight away and meet for our first date the same day.

over the next few weeks we had over half a dozens dates, then one night i waited outside her house for nearly 2 hours, i went home and will admint was really worried that something had happened to her.

she evently got back to me three weeks later telling me what happened, and she was going thru a bad time.

i admit my reaction wasn't perfect and had a little go at her as she was constently logging into the dating site a week later i told her that i really missed her and was in love with her. about 3 weeks after this i asked her to marry me, which resulted in her blocking my phone number.

a few weeks after that she reached out to me and we started to see each other again which is great,

when it was time for her birthday, and one of her kids birthday, i sent her some money (alot) for her and her kids present.

Unforttanley this resulted getting her benfits stopped, which i know had an effect on everything,

about six weeks after this she was told that her benifits were stopped and she had to pay back about 3 months worth of back rent. or they would kick her and her boys out, (i know that some of this may have been an over reaction)

As you can imaging what she was thinking of doing for the money, Thiers nothing wronf with this but I told her that i would be their for her and found the majority of the money she needed to cover her back rent and money until her benefits had kicked in. (alot of money)

Before this we talked and decided to take things slowly, which was ok.

The last time she spoke/Suppose to meet me she said that she wasn't doing very well and had gone to see her family up north.

I told her to take care of herself and her kids and when shes back we can catchup.

The only thing is unfortunately as i have been unable to cover most of her bills/as her benefits are back she has decided that she no longer wants to see me and is scared what my reaction might be or she has been doing the unthinkable for money.

I Know she has blocked me on whatsapp as a friend but their sim in my phone and opened up whatsapp and could see her on their (she told me she uninstalled it)

This has made me think did she not go up north and just didn't want to see me or had "other" plans.

I know that i don't have the right to stop her doing them "I did tell her it would upset me only cos i would worry about her and what impact it would have on her" maybe she thinks i wouldn't forgive her, but i can and already have.

I need to let her know that ignoring and lying to me is wrong, and is what is troubling me but don't want to come across to much like a D*ck or rude.

I also feel that she may have conned me over this as i made my feelings for her known

Dont know what to do as i she is the only person i have ever felt this way about