Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Gf Suffers from Anxirty and depression

lonelyman123
    Thanks Tbh I’m really not sure which is why I have posted on here for advice as this is what’s ots for

and yeah I do feel slightly hurt after all regardless on how someone is feeling the least they can be is polite and honest.

But on the other hand I don’t really know how she’s feeling is know from the past when she not doing well she tends to what her space.

Everyone has their own copying mechanism when dealing with stress feeling bad mine is to seek advice hence why I am on here and then spending a few hours in the gym lifting wieghts as did that last night and again tonight everyone acts differently but then sometime the same

It may also be me as well, after all how would you feel if you were going thru a bad time and your bf or gf accused you of Lying or being dishonest to them, it’s Valentine’s Day on Wednesday so I’ll text her later and ask if she’s up for meeting me And that we need to talk about what’s going on between us

Don't do it on Valentines day - there is so much pressure applied to the day and if she says she isn't interested then you'll feel awful and dread every valentines day after that one...

I think you need to find out where you stand... I'd give it a week or two..
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

lonelyman123
    Thanks I think I’ll leave it till next week just mean some til then 3 hours in gym every day

Why are you spending 3 hours in the gym every day?

lonelyman123
    Lol it’s my coping mechanism for dealchecker no with stress when she Ignored me last time I felt like crap my whole body hurts nothing I tried helped me feel better expect going to the fun And light wieghts helped I figured hay if I’m in pain their might as well be a reason for it, pyhsicla pain has can deal with but emotion paI’m I found difficult

Fair enough...

Trompair21
    When I read this thread, It made me more interesting because I have a friend who suffered from anxiety and depression. I know theses comment can help my friend.

Glad you think it'll help!

ppowl
    I think you deserve to know what's going on and how you stand. Can you text her to ask her?

This is a 2 year old thread, ppowl

We’d love to meet you properly. How about you start your own thread in the introductions section?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Suzi (06-02-21)