Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello

TiffanyyO
    I completely get that Mango, 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Mango View Post
    Thanks guys. I don't have a support structure it's just me. I have three sons two married and one who lives with me and has Aspergers so no empathy there
    I work full time supporting unpaid carers so it's a tough job and I'm struggling with it
    I'm in England and my parents live in the USA. I won't bother them as they are elderly
    So I spend most of my time in bed hiding from the world. I haven't spoken to anyone since Friday
    I don't really have any friends just people I know and I feel this weekend is crunch time
    If this weekend is crunch time, I’m very glad you found us cos we’re pretty good crunch busters
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

TiffanyyO
    If this weekend is crunch time, I’m very glad you found us cos we’re pretty good crunch busters
    agreed

Hi and welcome to DWD!
    Sweetheart it sounds like you're dealing with a huge amount which is emotional and really tough especially if you can't talk things over.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Mango
    I've always been a coper I raised my boys by myself and until last year was fine. Work suddenly got very busy and I just couldn't cope. I was given antidepressants by my gp but like a fool didn't take them thinking I'd pull myself together.
    I have tried all the usual things going out. I teach salsa and go dancing twice a week for fun but I go on my own spend most of my time there on my own and leave alone. I don't seem to be able to make friends partly due to my childhood. We moved around a bit so making friends was really a waste of time. So I just have people I know
    I work in this field and advise people all the time which is why I don't get how I got myself in this situation

TiffanyyO
    Quote Originally Posted by Mango View Post
    I've always been a coper I raised my boys by myself and until last year was fine. Work suddenly got very busy and I just couldn't cope. I was given antidepressants by my gp but like a fool didn't take them thinking I'd pull myself together.
    I have tried all the usual things going out. I teach salsa and go dancing twice a week for fun but I go on my own spend most of my time there on my own and leave alone. I don't seem to be able to make friends partly due to my childhood. We moved around a bit so making friends was really a waste of time. So I just have people I know
    I work in this field and advise people all the time which is why I don't get how I got myself in this situation
    *hugs* you seem to be struggling a lot huh? my heart breaks for you. I hope by being here you feel a little better. you have so much support now.

Have you been back to your doctor?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Mango
    No I haven't been back it's like admitting defeat

Mango
    I have fought for so long to keep a roof over my boys heads keep them in school etc I thought this would be my time.
    Things haven't quite worked out how I planned. I'm in debt have no electric downstairs my washing machine is broken �� I'm tired of fighting
    Sorry for going on and on

TiffanyyO
    Its best to get it all off your chest Mango *hugs*