Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Mango

Hello

Hi I'm new not really sure what to say. Just struggling with depression and loneliness

Hi mango and welcome to DWD

3. The Following User Says Thank You to S deleted For This Useful Post:

Mango
    Thanks

Tell us a bit about yourself. Where are from? What sort of support structure do you have if any?

Hi and welcome. Take your time to have a look round the forum and jum0 in whenever you feel comfortable
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Mango
    Thanks guys. I don't have a support structure it's just me. I have three sons two married and one who lives with me and has Aspergers so no empathy there
    I work full time supporting unpaid carers so it's a tough job and I'm struggling with it
    I'm in England and my parents live in the USA. I won't bother them as they are elderly
    So I spend most of my time in bed hiding from the world. I haven't spoken to anyone since Friday
    I don't really have any friends just people I know and I feel this weekend is crunch time

TiffanyyO
    So great to have you here Mango
    You will have tons of support here with us.

Mango
    Thank you it's good to know there's people out there who understand

TiffanyyO
    Quote Originally Posted by Mango View Post
    Thank you it's good to know there's people out there who understand
    more than you know.
    I have found such peace in being part of this forum. I've never been around so many people who truly understand and know exactly what you feel on a daily basis.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TiffanyyO For This Useful Post:

Paula (04-02-18),Suzi (04-02-18)

Mango
    That's great to hear. I'm sure people think I have a good life job house great kids but it's hard work putting on that mask every day