Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally a diagnosis and the MH team listened

northantsgirl

Finally a diagnosis and the MH team listened

After going round and round in circles with the MH team and just being told its anxiety and depression and you drink so go away.... i have finally been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder which explains sooooo much about my life!

Hi love, haven't seen you for a while! So glad that they've finally listened. Are you getting any support?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

northantsgirl
    I am seeing them on monday to come up with 3 things i want to change to get referred on an 18 week course.
    Lots of stress going on at the moment sorting a debt relief order, this, uni interview but on a positive note im getting my debt sorted and help with my MH im also still going through ESA appeal havent told them about this diagnosis yet as i have nothing in writing

Sounds like you are doing well - uni interview? What course are you planning on going on?

Hi sweetie, good to see you . I’m so glad you’ve got a diagnosis which means you know what you need to work with
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

northantsgirl
    Occupational therapy Suzi

Awesome!

TiffanyyO
    So glad they have listened to you! must be a load off just knowing now. I hope the best for you xoxo

northantsgirl
    Today they did my crisis care plan and my referral is going in for this course

However today i just feel really anxious and stressed, my parrnts are coming over tomorrow, i have my uni interview on wednesday, i havent got enough money for my rent and i literally dont have a penny until the 16th which means im stuck in the house a lot

hunni, would you consider perhaps asking your parents for help with your rent?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.