Page 27 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Diary of a Northern Girl

The customer is always right only goes so far - Iím surprised you didnít hang up on him, That sort of language to someone whoís just trying to help you is unacceptable
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe and have faith that everything will work out for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    Done that many a time but there are certain ones that you just can't do that with this was one of them, I hate bullies who think that verbally abusing people not even going to repeat some of the words but one had 4 letters and started with a C! and being extremely aggressive and a few of the agents that spoke to him heard young children in the background, and he clearly stated that unless he had what he wanted he had all the time in the world to keep ringing and abusing agents! His issue is he cant get what he wants which is what he agreed to. If he heard himself I hope he would be totally embarrassed.
    And those are the kind I love to get my teeth into cos 9.9/10 they are wrong in their understanding of what they believe is right in I’ve given a few fist bumps to colleagues over twonks like that. Knowledge is power.

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    He was totally wrong and had signed up to the agreement! You would not have got your teeth into him as he would not deal with you, it was a manager full stop he would not listen what so ever though he did ask my manager if I was allowed to release a call as he had three chances before I would of done as she said to him " As your being abusive then yes my agents are perfectly in their right to end the call" which is what every one of us would do, there are agents there that have years of experience who he wouldn't listen to, he was still abusive to my manager, you couldnt speak to him as he just continuously shouted over the top of you and did not listen one bit.

The customer is wrong a lot of the time Paula, the problem is they don't listen to the terms and conditions and don't read them then if they don't like something are stumped why they can't have what they want it doesn't work like that

I actually miss that line of work. People automatically think call centre/stress is a given, but I enjoyed dealing with the customers in was the company and the environment I couldn’t cope with.

Hope you're relaxing now lovely..
    Today I aim to be the best person I can be.
    That mean that yesterday or tomorrow I might be a better person,
    but today's best is more than good enough for today.

I am now

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Angie For This Useful Post:

S deleted (12-03-18)

Good. Long may it last.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Angie (12-03-18)

How are you today love? Working? xx

Yeah working today, am tired and dont have the inclination for anything right now to be honest

Not surprised. Have you built in any time to do something nice for you today?