Page 14 of 90 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Diary of a Northern Girl

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    I always have things like pure orange juice etc vit tablets, but have alway been prone to prolonged colds etc but this one is worse than normally they are

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Angie (13-02-18)

Poor old you! Lousy weather and nasty coughs and colds. I do feel for you. You've really had a time of it haven't you? We have to shut Fang pus in the kitchen because she scratches the bedroom door to be let in!! Have you tried Echinachea? I think I've spelt it wrong! But it's supposed to be very good at boosting the body when you have a cold/flu. My friend in Scotland swears by it, as do her mum and dad. Look it up on Google. Holland and Barrett keep it and I think Amazon too. Lots of love xxxx

Will look that up Flo thank you, cant lock the cat in the kitchen I dont mind them in my bedroom but right now she is waking everyone up at stupid oclock, so were all shattered

How's things love?....on the subject of cats again. Poor Fang is all over the place. She knows that there's upheaval on the way. She hasn't been right since they put scaffolding up the other day! She's up and down the stairs like a yo-yo, constantly miaowing and doesn't know what to do next. She's not keen on being picked up and comforted either. I guess she'll find a little place to hide until all is right again. They aren't daft are they? Fluff on the other hand acts as if she's constantly 'stoned'!! Reminds me of Dylan on Magic Roundabout! Have a good day.xxx

Cats hate change Flo, they just dont cope even moving furniture round can throw them off. Mine are both skittish cats especially the youngest. Big one Sox should come out of season any day now but the littlen her daughter wil then go into season though she is a lot quieter thank god,
    Me am exhausted between the cat waking me in the night am awake every hour once have finally managed to get to sleep with this cough and cold had it a few months and cannot shake it off at all its driving me crackers, had overtime at work, am off tomorrow in Sunday then have 7 days off but need to get some decorating done.
    Would rather go dissapeer down a large dark hole never to be found or seen again to be honest

If your cough is still lingering, please get a doctors appointment.......

What about getting the cats neutered? That'd help a bit wouldn't it?

I'm going to this week as am off all week so try and make an appointment, will get them neutured as soon as can afford it.

Some places give free neutering or you can apply for funding.

Am really glad you're going to see a Dr. Do tell them about pain, mood and your cough won't you?

I plan to first time seeing the docs and he gets me with a list